To my daughters with Love...

Dedicated to my daughters in islam...

I have five daughters alhamdolillah. I have not borne all five of them, but I hold them dear in my heart like how I would a daughter who I had carried within myself for nine whole months!
Alhamdolillah for the teachings of our holy Prophet(S) that taught us to learn and cherish our daughters! They brighten our lives and soften our hearts! Their smiles become our delight and their tears become our sorrows.
The five daughters whom I love like my own include my four nieces and my own little bundle of joy, Mina! For me they are images of Maryam(AS), Fatima(R), Khudaija(R), Aisha Siddiqa(R) and Zainab(R)... When I make duaa for them I dont ask less than the world and not more than the Heaven! For me their ideal spouse would be an image of Ali(R), Abu Bakr Siddique(R), Umer(R) and Usman(R).
I fear for their innocence, yet I enjoy their display of cleverness and wisdom. I pity them in their pain, yet I take pride in their patience and bravery. I want to shelter them, yet I wish for them to explore the hidden treasures of the world! I wish for them to be representatives of the Faith and upholders of the Principles!

Above all I wish for them to have daughters who will love them and cherish them just like they love and cherish their moms!

He (SAW)said "Fear Allah (SWT) in respect of women; and, the best of you are they who behave best to their wives; and, a Muslim must not hate his wife, and if he is displeased with one bad quality in her, let him be pleased with one that is good; the more civil and kind a Muslim is to his wife, the more perfect in faith he is", and;

"Whosoever has a daughter and he does not bury her alive, does not insult her, and does not favour his son over her, god will enter him into paradise" , and;

"Whoever befriendeth three daughters, or three sisters, and teacheth them manners, and is affectionate to them, till they come of age, may God apportion Paradise for him."

SubhanAllah! Are we not fortunate to have such treasures that will lead us to jannah if we raise them well, feed them well and hold them dear to ourselves!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN A MOTHER GOES FOR HAJJ...

HAJJ CHRONICLES; “LABBAIK ALLAHUMMA LABBAIK”

SUBMISSION!