Pages

Islamic Widget

About Me

making journal entries that might help me rediscover deen; having fun and gaining inspiration while chronicling the world of hijabis!

Monday, April 12, 2010

ASSALAMOALAIKUM!

After having followed quite a few blogs, for quite sometime, I have finally decided to launch my own blogspot. I really dont know how it will be received. Neither do I have a dedicated readership that I am aiming at pleasing. My purpose in beginning a blogspot is simply to use this space as an outlet for my feelings and my so-called knack for writing.

I have not come across a single woman in so long who does not have the need to speak her mind. And I, like the entire female specie have a lot to share with the world. My insights as a mom, a wife, a siter and a daughter; my intellect(it may be borrowed a lot of times in the form of islamic matter that i will have to take from reliable sources); and my personal experiences.
When i speak of experiences they will not always be mine either. Being the youngest among my siblings and then in my husband's family, I have managed to learn a lot from the expriences of the people around me! I, too, have a learnt a harsh lesson or two at the hands of the cruel selfish world. But that remains my asset. Allah swt has been very kind and merciful. These harsh experiences have made a better person of me, given me more perspective and finally helped me realize the many blessings that Allah swt has graciously granted me with all my life!
I am really excited at finally being part of the blogosphere, hence Im sure I will be found posting daily. But I hope I remain just as excited in future and frequently update my space.

May Allah swt guide and protect us all. Ameen,
Thanaya

2 comments:

  1. assalamoalikum warehmutullahi wabarakatu!
    love you sister for the One Who connects hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jazakAllah al khair fortaking the time to review my blog! its a MINOR effort in the way of deen, may Allah swt accept all our efforts and ibaadah, Ameen!

    love u back for the sake of Allah swt!

    ReplyDelete

would love to hear from you...